So a little about me.
I have worked in a number of treatment settings including Bridgehouse, Townsend, and Addiction Recovery Resources. I am currently the Clinical Director at Longbranch Wellness in Old Metairie. Some areas I have worked in over the years include, admissions, clinic management, marketing, assessments, client counseling, and family counseling. I am fortunate to have worked with (and I still do) some of the leaders in the local addition treatment field.
With the death rate of addiction over 50,000 annually I feel the work I do is critical. I also am committed to staying current on trends in treatment so I can offer my clients a full range of treatment and recovery options. I graduated from University of New Orleans with a master’s degree in counseling.
- M.Ed., in Mental Health Counseling, University of New Orleans.
- Licensed Addiction Counselor (LAC). Addiction Disorders Regulatory Authority (ADRA). License # 1435
- Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC). Licensed Professional Counselors Board of Examiners. LPC #6597
- National Certified Counselor (NCC). National Board for Certified Counselors. #683646
- Certified Counseling Supervisor (CCS). Addiction Disorders Regulatory Authority (ADRA). License # 211
Addiction Treatment Experience:
- Bridgehouse, New Orleans, LA
- Townsend, LA
- Addiction Recovery Resources of New Orleans
- ACER, LLC
- Longbranch Wellness
- Employee of the Year – Townsend
- Outstanding Intern – University of New Orleans
- American Counseling Association (ACA)
- Louisiana Counseling Association (LCA)
- Chi Sigma Iota Honors Society, University of New Orleans
- American Society of Addiction Medicine (ASAM) – Associate Member